The cottage price is 130,- per night (1-3 persons) or 145,- (4-6 persons). The night price is 124,50 (1-3 persons) or 139,50 (4-6 persons) for stays of 7 days or longer.
In the midst of pine trees you will find cottage Truten with room for up to six persons. This cottage has three bedrooms with four single beds and a bunk bed.
Truten has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the house. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. This cottage has an indoor toilet with the access on the porch.
Truten has a shared boat jetty with swimming ladder.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Kiosk. Ice cream, drinks and snacks
- Horse riding
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep, horses and chickens
- Check-in after 15:00. Check-out latest 11:30.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.