The cottage price is 80,- per night. The night price in June, July and August is 64,50 for stays of 7 days or longer. The night price in the other months is 70,- per night for stays of 7 days or longer.
Stockbo is a charming and cosy cottage with room for up to two persons with a living area and a bunk bed.
Stockbo has got a set of outdoor furniture and an outdoor grill/fireplace. All the cottages have an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The cottage has an electrical heating, a fireplace and a television. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, electric stove/oven, toaster, coffee maker, a water cooker and basic cutlery. The water from the tap is drinkable.
All our cabins have a sauna attached to the cottage. Saunas are heated with wood and have a shower with hot water. A long-drop toilet is outside next to the cottage.
Discover Björkholm and experience the Archipelago of Finland:
- Kiosk. Ice cream, drinks and snacks
- Horse riding
- Boats with outboard engine
- Rowing boats
- SUP boards
- Dinghy sailing experiences and sailing boat rental
- Nature trail
- Outdoor games for the whole family
- Feet-off-the-ground path
- Finnish sheep, horses and chickens
- Check-in after 15:00. Check-out latest 11:30.
- The use of bed linen is mandatory. You can bring your own bed linen or book them for 10,- per person. A towel 3,- per person.
- You can clean the cottage yourself. Please respect this service and clean regarding our house rules or book our 50,- final cleaning.
- We charge 15,- per extra person per night.
- The minimum rental period during the Midsummer is Thursday-Sunday.